About Me

My photo
A little about me is that I enjoy playing basketball, softball, swimming, fencing, gymnastics and many other sports. I love to hang out with my friends, and to just have fun. My hope is to some day travel the world as an archeologist, and see the wonders every place has to offer.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October

I think their is something about October that just makes me miss home and I don't know why. It might be the randomness that always occurred around Halloween at school or going out to Haunted Houses and Trick or Treating I just know that I am missing home right now. Its odd this doesn't happen around Christmas or my birthday just October maybe its because Halloween is my favorite time of year so I want to spend it with my friends I know and love best. I suppose if I could smash everything together into one area I would be the happiest person in the world but life doesn't work like that so I can only hope something will come along to distract me or make me feel better.
*Quick update is that I is betters.... much better.

No comments: