About Me

My photo
A little about me is that I enjoy playing basketball, softball, swimming, fencing, gymnastics and many other sports. I love to hang out with my friends, and to just have fun. My hope is to some day travel the world as an archeologist, and see the wonders every place has to offer.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Obsessions

So I found a new obsession and it's in the form of MLIA (MyLifeIsAverage). Some of the post there are super funny...
exhibit A: Today, I ran into one of my old professors. His office used to be in the same building as my dorm, so he used to see me randomly walking around in slippers and a housecoat. Today, he walked by me until I yelled at him for ignoring me. He turned around, looked shocked, and, in front of his class, yelled that he didn't recognize me with clothes on. MLIA
I think I like this site even better than FML (F***MyLife), if only because the post seem more real and can really happen to anyone, also a lot of the posts are more like burns and witty banter between people where as FML is sometimes just people being pathetic. Oh well, I like both but MLIA has moved to the top of my favorites.

No comments: