About Me

My photo
A little about me is that I enjoy playing basketball, softball, swimming, fencing, gymnastics and many other sports. I love to hang out with my friends, and to just have fun. My hope is to some day travel the world as an archeologist, and see the wonders every place has to offer.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

curiouser and curiouser

Ever wonder why some people just grate on your nerves all the time, even when they are being decent? Well that's how it has become with my one roommate, I think the main problem is that she is so arrogant and immature at the same time. Don't know how that is really possible but that is how it seems. Maybe if I explain her actions and attitude it may help with understanding why she annoys me so much. For one she always says that she doesn't have money like the rest of us do yet she goes out for lunch and dinner all the time (our money we get from the government in loans, she gets her money from her dear old daddy). Also when some one says something annoys them they usually come out and say it, well at least I do, but she will sit their making huffy noises or cry to her boyfriend when she thinks we cannot hear her. The thing that pisses me off the most would be that she EATS THE COMMUNITY FOOD W/O CONTRIBUTING TO IT!!! So here are me and my other roommates spending money on food for the month and she thinks that its alright to just eat it without paying for it on the occasions that she does eat at the house. So the combination of all these things has caused her roommate to absolutely despise her thus having her move on to the floor of mine and my roommates room, which may make the room a little crowded but I think its kinda fun and she doesn't bother me so it is alright for now.

No comments: